Saturday 14 July 2012

Quilting- Flying Geese Star Block

I studied Fashion Designing but now I am a home maker. I have been thinking of starting a blog which concentrates only on arts and crafts for long. For the past two years I have been blogging about food in my blogs Gayathri's Cook Spot and Gayathri's Kitchen Basics. When Veena introduced me to a group of enthusiastic quilters in Face book, I became interested because I am new to quilting. The group is called as Desi Quilters. When I read the blog there were so many QAL(Quilt Along) projects for this month. This month's QAL is done by Elvira of Chez Vies blog. I tried the first block and it came out very nice. So I am starting this blog to share with you my experiences with quilting and other arts and crafts. 




Materials Required:
Blue Printed Cotton Fabric
4 pieces measuring 3 1/2" * 3 1/2"
1 piece measuring 6 1/2"*6 1/2"
Yellow Printed cotton Fabric
1 piece measuring 6 1/2"* 6 1/2"
White cotton fabric
4 pieces measuring 3 1/2"* 3 1/2"
The step wise tutorial can be found at the Desi Quilters Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great start Gayathri. Love to see many more from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I value your Feedback. Please leave a comment.